“Moving your world not only from A to B, but also to N.Z. , U.K. , U.S.A, E.U , or anywhere else internationally “
Moving home internationally can be a stressful affair. With Econo Trans on your side as the professional in your corner, you will be free to focus on the adventure ahead. As complex as international moving can be, we have all the bases covered to ensure a successful relocation. Our approach is one of keeping things simple and delivering a value for money service. Though we always look for the most cost-effective moving solutions. It is by no means our aim to always be the “cheapest”.
Our team of experienced professionals will guide you through the moving process with our services including:
- A free pre-move survey at your home, with the aim of establishing the size/volume of your shipment, and of course to answer all your questions. Provision of a quick and competitive quotation, outlining the services included.
- One of our mobile export packing teams will professionally pack, wrap and if required, crate your possessions at your home.
- Where your goods are to be shipped in an own-use container, we will load and seal the container at your home.
- Shared container shipments will be transported to our warehouse for safekeeping until shipped.
- We will attend to all SA customs export formalities on your behalf.
- We will arrange transit insurance for your goods.
- Once shipped, full shipping and destination agent details will be provided.
- Our carefully selected overseas partner agents will then contact you to arrange for import customs clearing and delivery to your new home.
- Throughout this process we will remain at your service to assist wherever needed.
What will my international removal cost?
How do I know the size of my shipment?
Who will pack my goods for safe shipping?
What about my very fragile items?
May I owner-pack my goods?
Can I share space in a container?
Can I have my vehicle shipped overseas?
Can I ship my caravan, trailer, boat etc?
Will Customs inspect my goods before or after shipment?
What about the dreaded quarantine inspections in some countries?
Is pre-shipment fumigation compulsory?
May I include alcohol in my shipment?
Can I store my goods before or after shipment?
Can I ship my goods by air freight?
Can I arrange my shipment if I am already abroad?
What must I do to prepare my goods before the big pack-up?ad?
May I ship my firearms in my container?
May I include foodstuffs in my container?
How long in advance must I book my international move with Econo Trans?
Request a Free, No Obligation Quote